Ok, here we go.
1) I release new work every month if you want visibility on that new work first then join the Cowboy Country Club
2) If you didn't find something available on the website that you connect with OR you have something specific in mind you can commission work on this page by filling out the form below.
3) Country Club members get priority on commissions but I will take them from anyone you just might have to wait longer
4) I no longer do commissions on small work (16x20") whatever is released in the month is the only small work I will produce.
5) Fill out the commission form below to get the ball rolling: include as much detail as you want/I need and please provide images/screenshots or pictures of work of mine that you gravitate towards and the space the art will be placed.
6) Pricing List below
The Market at Macy's
" We weren’t sure what to expect when reaching out to Laura for our new project. We were blown away with her talent and how down to earth and friendly she is. Everyone we spoke with has been amazing. Her art has created a lot of buzz throughout the area and has been the highlight of the store. "
— Jennifer Duffy
Multi-Family Residential Development
" I commissioned two pieces for a clubhouse art collection to flank either side of a monumental fireplace at 8'H each. Laura made the whole process easy, streamlined and straightforward. The pieces are incredible at this size and are the perfect signature artworks to create a sense of place for the residents using the space. "
— Molly Bird Casey
Talk to me about your space and lets up-level the shit out of it. I offer residential interior wall mural work as well as commissions for all medium to large canvas sizes (no smalls. <<<That's right I no longer accept commissions for small sizes (16x20') (you gotta try and snag smalls from what I release every month..you know>>if it isn't collected by Country Club members) but I'm happy to work on any other sizes we currently have or can create any size that will fit in your space. Still have a question? shoot me the request below and let's see what we can work out!
WHAT COLLECTORS ARE SAYING
Commissioned a grouping of 11
" This commission collection has so much meaning to me and my family aside from being front and center in our daily living space. This was my first ever art commission and purchase. I really wanted to surprise my husband with an anniversary gift, something different, timeless and something that would forever have significant meaning. You always hear about how art brings people together, it does it exactly that. Laura’s art is so powerful and truly moves people. It’s this incredible form of communication between people and really brings out different feelings in different people which has been incredible to watch in our home. We chose to hang these special pieces in our favorite space. We see our bandits everyday all day and I can say the novelty never wears off. My most special take away from this experience is the relationship my husband and I were able to create with Laura and Magen. A lifelong friendship, there are really no words for that. This ended up being so much more than just art, for that reason I’m addicted!! To have something in your home bring so much joy to so many people is more than I could have asked for!! . "
Commissioned a grouping of 8 custom pieces
" We love the edgy, yet clean look of our sunroom with Laura’s work. White couch, black steel doors, and black and white cowboys covering the wall in antique frames where LG customer stretched the canvases to fit. "